Posted on : December 7, 2017, 2:33 pm
Total 1 Event Images
Under the Patronage of H.E Mr. Issam Abdulmohsen Al Marzooq, Minister of Oil, Minister of Electricity & Water, State of Kuwait the American Society of Safety Engineers, Kuwait Chapter (ASSE, KC) organized the 9th International Health Safety Security Environment & Loss Prevention Professional Development Conference & Exhibition on 28th & 29th November 2017, with the theme “CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION THROUGH HSSE INNOVATIONS”
9th International Health Safety Security Environment & Loss Prevention Professional Development Conference & Exhibition, which concluded on 29th Nov.’17, was a grand success with the participation of over 500 + attendees from around the world.
Mr. Mohammad Riaz Shareef, Conference Director of ASSE PDC 2017, was glad to announce that the Conference had Nine Sponsors, 32 exhibitors, Eight Symposiums, Eight Plenary Sessions, 14 Technical Sessions & 12 e-Poster Presentations that covered topics around Health, Safety, Security and Environment. Sponsors and exhibitors that participated at the conference were KPC, KOC, KNPC, EQUATE, SDFC, RIMSCO, Reliance, IMCO, Alghanim International, NCC to name a few.
Key highlights included:
• Opening Keynote address of Minister of Oil was delivered by Mr. Nabil Bourisli - MD International Marketing, KPC,
• Welcome Address by Eng. Fadhel Al Ali, Chairman, ASSE Kuwait Chapter,
• Chapter updates by Mr. Mohammad Alamgir, President, ASSE Kuwait Chapter,
• Conference Over view by Mr. Mohammad Riaz Shareef, Conference Director of ASSE PDC 2017
• Keynote Address of CEO KNPC was delivered Mr. Nasser Majed Al Shama’a , Dy. CEO KNPC,
• Keynote Address by Mr. Mohammed Al Faresi, Security Planning & Operations Consultant,
• Keynote Address by Mr. Meshari Al Dhubaib, Deputy General Manager, RIMSCO,
• Keynote Address by Mr. Shakeel Kadri, Executive Director, CCPS,
• Keynote Address by Mr. Rixio E. Medina, President Elect, ASSE HQ
• Student Technical Development Program for Kuwait University Students
• International speakers for Pre & Post Training & Workshops
Executive Panel Discussion was the highlight of Day 1 & 2, with executive level of panelists. The discussion and question & answer session was so well coordinated with a wider perspective in the field of HSSE and every attending delegate had an excellent knowledge sharing from the panelists.
A mega HSSE exhibition featuring 32 companies was held on the sidelines of the conference. Suppliers of reputed HSE products and HSE service providers exhibited their products & services. Exhibitors were also given an opportunity to present their products and services to delegates on the second day of the conference.
With the theme, “Cultural Transformation Through HSSE Innovations” the two-day conference discussed and focused on the awareness & innovations related to the Health Safety Security & Environment issues in our community. The success of this year’s 9th PDC Conference proves that HSSE is firmly established in the region’s business agenda and provided opportunity for knowledge-sharing and public-private discussions on the most pressing trends and topics today.
Disclaimer: The contents or any information provided here is strictly personal and way4indians.com does not hold any responsibility or liability on them. We shall endeavor to upload/publish as many of the comments that are submitted as possible within a reasonable span of time, but we do not guarantee that all comments that are submitted will be uploaded/published. Messages that harass, abuse or threaten other members; have obscene, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content; or have spam, commercial or advertising content or links are liable to be removed by the editors. We also reserve the right to edit the comments that do get published. Please do not post any private information unless you want it to be available publicly.