Go for two top knots or a French braid instead of tying your hair in a boring bun for a fun party, say experts.
TIGI educator Anushka Moniz along with the participants of Hair Heroes 2016 contest have shared ideas for a chic look:
- Begin with using a dry shampoo on your lengths and ends to help create texture.
- Take a centre parting and braid your hair on both sides using the French braid technique.
- Continue braiding till you reach the nape area and secure it with rubber bands.
- Open up the braids a little bit and spray finishing spray for hold.
Centre-parted wavy hair:
- Spray a prepping product on the roots, lengths and ends to give thickness and volume.
- Blast dry the hair so that the product is worked into the hair.
- Use a tong and curl the ends using big vertical sections.
- Open up the curls and use a hairspray for hold and shine.
Low side bun:
- Use volumising spray on the lengths and ends for body and texture.
- Work the product into the hair with a brush and dryer.
- Take a side parting and tie your hair into a low ponytail at the nape area and secure it with a rubber band.
- Use a curling tong and tong the hair that is in the ponytail to create some movement.
- Twist the hair into a low bun and pin it up with bobby pins.
- Pull out a few strands and finish by applying a hairspray for added shine.
Two top knots:
- Apply a smoothing cream on your lengths and ends for a soft and smooth texture.
- Take a centre parting and divide the hair into two equal parts.
- Tie two high ponytails of both sides of the parting and secure them with rubber bands.
- Twist the hair in the ponytail and wrap it around to look like a top knot. Secure it with pins.
- Repeat the same on both sides.
- To achieve the messy ponytail, apply a texturising spray to the lengths and end.
- Tie a high pony and secure it with a rubber band.
-Put some loose pieces for a messy effect and finish by spraying a shine hairspray.Tweet
If you thought that only less hours of sleep would affect your health, then you ar...
Having more friends and strong social connections may slow brain ageing, preserve ...
Detoxification of the skin is essential during monsoon as it prevents allergies, p...
Silver is the new gold now. Everyone wants a piece of silver to stay trendy these ...
So what do you do to take care of your hair? Is it the usual shampoo and condition...
Do you like canned foods such as corn, tuna, asparagus or chicken? If yes, then th...
Are you spending a lot of time on Facebook and want to wean yourself off from the ...
Water is an essential part of our lives and it is one of the basic elements requir...
Rose water is a part of several ingredients and do-it-yourself beauty regimes. Bes...
Music has become an integral part of workouts around the world. No one can be seen...
Holi is one of the most popular festivals of Hindu religion, and is celebrated wit...
Picking perfumes can be hard. Be specific beforehand to save time while choosing f...